Biography of Nude Matilda De Angelis
Matilda De Angelis is a 25-year-old Bologna actress who is most known for portraying Elena Alves in The Undoing, Gabriella in Isola Delle Rose, and Caterina da Cremona in the fiction “Leonardo.” Matilda served as a presenter for Amadeus on the opening evening of the Sanremo Festival 2021.
Matilda De Angelis was born in Bologna 25 years ago under the sign of the virgin. Matilda De Angelis grew up in a close-knit family in the Bologna hills, with her parents, grandparents, and younger brother Tobia De Angelis, who is also an actress. Matilda described her parents as “two crazy”: her father was a member of the Bologna punkabbestia movement in the 1980s, while her mother was a freak. They raised her with respect for their interests and goals while also reminding her of the challenges that life brings. He’s wanted to be a musician since he was six years old, and he plays the violin, guitar, and takes singing classes. Along with her passion for music, Matilda has a gift for artistic gymnastics, which she has been practicing for 12 years and hopes to one day perform on the most prominent national and international stages.
Matilda is 16 years old when she is diagnosed with anorexia, a disease she has struggled with for years and for which, as she has stated, the cause was a desire for affirmation Matilda’s musical career continues when, at the age of twenty, she encounters the Rumba de Bodas group: she tours Europe as a vocalist with them, releases the album Karnaval Fou, and her musical career takes form.
Matilda, on the other hand, begins an unexpected cinematic career with an audition for the film “Veloce comme il Vento” in 2014, which has to lead her to become one of the most recognized and demanded Italian actresses of the present in only a few years.
Matilda De Angelis wins the Flaiano Award for Best Remarkable Actress in 2016 for her part in the film Veloce Como il Vento, in which she co-stars with Stefano Accorsi as Giulia, the protagonist. She is also nominated for the David di Donatello. Matilda also performs the song “Seventeen,” which was nominated for the David di Donatello Award for Best Original Music for this film. Her film career continues with Sebastiano Riso’s a Famiglia, Alessandro Gassman’s the Award, Marco Ponti’s A reckless life, and The Incredible Story of the Isle of Roses in 2020, in which she plays the protagonist Elio Germano’s girlfriend, and she is currently working on Sergio Castellitto’s film A Cloud-Shaped Dragon. In 2018, he appeared in The Giornalisti’s video clip Felicità Puttana. In 2018, Matilda appears in the documentary La piazza della mia citta – Bologna and Lo Stato Sociale d’i Paolo Santamaria, which depicts the band’s concert in Bologna’s Piazza Maggiore in June 2018. Gianni Morandi, Luca Carboni, Enrico Brizzi, and Luis Sal are among the collaborators on the project. Matilda’s television career includes roles in the TV series Everything Can Happen from 2015 to 2018, as well as I Ragazzi Dello Zecchino D’Oro in 2019.
However, it is in 2020 that his name becomes known to a wider public when he appears as one of the key protagonists in the HBO production The Undoing – The Untold Truths, alongside Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant. Matilda kisses Nicole Kidman on the lips, breastfeeds her infant, and exposes her breasts in an incredibly memorable portrayal that cemented her international recognition.
- Name: Matilda De Angelis
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Age: 25 Years old
- Date of birth: 11 September 1995
- Place of Birth: Bologna
- Profession: Actress
- Height: 166 cm
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Bologna, Italy
- Hometown: Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
Boyfriend & Affairs
- Matilda De Angelis began dating Andrea Arcangeli, an Italian actor, in 2017. In the year 2020, the pair split up.
- She began dating Italian rapper William Mezzanotte in 2021. (famously known as Nayt). In Venice, Italy, the pair met on the set of the film “Robbing Mussolini.”
- For the film ‘Veloce comme il Vento,’ she won the Best Revelation Actress Award at the Taormina Film Festival (2016).
- For the film ‘Veloce comme il Vento,’ he won the Nastri d’Argento (2016) in the category of Best Newcomer (2016)
- Won the Aphrodite Award for Best Emerging Actress for the film “Youtopia” in 2018. (2018)
- Nominated for the 2018 European Shooting Stars, a program that honors next-generation acting talent by bestowing the Shooting Star award on 10 young European actors each year at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Matilda De Angelis enjoys a drink now and again.
- Since she was a teenager, she has had a severe skin condition. She flaunts her unedited acne-ridden face in a series of photos on her Instagram account.
- She has anorexia, an eating illness that creates an acute dread of gaining weight, in addition to acne.
- She is trilingual, able to communicate in three languages: Italian, French, and English.
Matilda De Angelis Nude Collection