Nude Mathilda May Biography
Mathilda May is a French actress who was born on February 8, 1965, in Paris. During her career, she has been in a number of notable French films. She’s also acted in a number of Hollywood films, including “Lifeforce,” in which she portrayed a nude extraterrestrial vampire, and “The Jackal.”
- Mathilda is the daughter of Victor Haim, a playwright best known for his theatre plays, which have been translated and performed in many countries. She was able to obtain expertise and exposure to performing at an early age as a result of this. Mathilda is of Jewish, Greek, Turkish, and Swedish ancestry; her mother was a ballet instructor and choreographer, thus she began dancing at an early age and won the Premier Prix du Conservatoire de Danse de Paris when she was 16 years old (Paris Dance Conservatory First Prize).
- This established her career in the entertainment industry, allowing her to feature in a number of films aimed at a European audience. In 1983, she made one of her first appearances in the German television series “Weibblaue Geschichten,” and in 1985, she had one of her most memorable roles in the horror film “Lifeforce,” which is based on Colin Wilson’s novel “The Space Vampires” and follows the story of a trio of humanoids who are discovered in an alien ship and brought to Earth. Despite the fact that the picture received mixed reviews, it was nonetheless able to place her in the limelight.
- Mathilda had a brief role in the Italian film “Celluloide” in 1996, and then went on to work on her first video game, “Privateer 2: The Darkening,” which is part of the “Wing Commander” computer game franchise and featured her in live-action sequences alongside Clive Owen and John Hurt. The following year, she acted alongside Bruce Willis and Richard Gere in the film “The Jackal,” which is a rough adaptation of the 1973 film “The Day of the Jackal.”
- Despite her continuous employment, she’s appeared in fewer prominent roles throughout the 2000s, with only a few significant productions. She had a tiny role in the television series “Camera Café” in 2001, as well as a role in the film “Perlasca, The Courage of a Just Man,” about an Italian merchant who aided over 5,000 Jews in Hungary during the Holocaust. She starred alongside Ludivine Sagnier and Francois Berleand in the 2007 film “A Girl Cut in Two,” and one of her most recent efforts is the comedy picture “The Players,” starring Jean Dujardin and Gilles Lellouche. She also starred in the television movies “Delit de Flute” and “Clash.”
- Real Name: Mathilda May
- Profession(s): Actress, Additional crew, Musician,
- Birthday: February 8, 1965
- Age: 56 years
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5 Ft 10 In
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Nationality: France
- Hometown: Saint-Ouen, Seine-Saint-Denis, France
- Food Habit: Non-Vegetarian
- Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Parents: Margareta Hanson, Victor Haim
- Spouse: Philippe Kelly, Gerard Darmon, Paul Powell
- Children(s): Sarah Darmon, Jules Darmon
- May has been married three times in her personal life. Her first marriage, in 1991, to Paul Powell, lasted only two years. Her second marriage, in 1994, was to French actor and singer Gerard Darmon, who has acted in a number of French films since the 1970s and with whom she had two children, but their marriage ended in divorce in 1999. She married Philippe Kelly the next year, and the two remained married until 2006 when their marriage also ended in divorce. She has not been linked to any new romances since then.
- One of the reasons there is so little information on her is that she has no online presence; she has no accounts on any of the main social media sites. Despite the fact that “Lifeforce” was a box office flop, it was credited with launching her career, and her presence in the film is still spoken about when it comes to her career highlights.
Interests and hobbies
- Mathilda’s main love is cinema, and she spent most of her time filming for TV shows and movies until leaving the profession in 2013. She now has a diverse range of hobbies and passions.
- Mathilda is a vocalist who published her own album, “Joy of Love,” in 1992. However, she opted not to continue a career in music after that. Mathilda began taking ballet classes when she was eight years old and ended when she was approximately 19 years old, owing to her mother’s influence. She enjoys traveling and has visited much of Europe, typically to attend premieres of her films; nevertheless, despite seeing most of Europe, she has not visited America, Africa, or Asia.
- Mathilda has worked with abandoned dogs and cats since she was a child, and she is a huge animal lover who is also battling to conserve endangered species. However, because she was usually busy and rarely at home, she never had time for a pet dog or cat.
Mathilda May Nude Pics Collection