Biography of Nude Alexa Davalos
Alexa Davalos is an actress from the United States who rose to prominence after portraying Gwen Raiden in the television series “Angel.” She has also made her debut in films like ‘Riddick’s Chronicles’ or ‘Love Festival,’ ‘Titan’s Clash’ and ‘Defiance.’ Davalos was born in France to actress Elyssa Davalos and famous photographer Jeff Dunas. Before going to New York, she spent her early years in Italy and France. She started her modeling career and then worked in the theater, where she got even more interested in acting. Davalos played in New York’s Flea Theater before she landed at her television debut in 2002. Since then, she has played in several TV series and films and is undoubtedly one of the hottest newcomers in Hollywood. The gifted performer enjoys reading and traveling in her spare time. She perceives herself as “an uncomfortable person, socially inadequate.”
Alexa Davalos made her acting debut in the short film “Coastlines” in 2002, with an uncredited role. She also appeared in the short film ‘The Ghost of F. Scott Fitzgerald’ and an episode of the TV series ‘Undeclared’ that year. She appeared in the made-for-television film ‘And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself’ the following year. Following that, she starred in the science fiction adventure film ‘The Chronicles of Riddick.’ Samantha Carlton was Davalos’ character on FOX’s ‘Reunion,’ which she played from 2005 to 2006. She also played Sara in the TV movie “Surrender, Dorothy” at this period.
In 2007, she acted alongside Morgan Freeman, Radha Mitchell, Greg Kinnear, Billy Burke, and Selma Blair in the drama film “Feast of Love,” in which she played Chloe Barlow. She also starred in ‘The Mist,’ a science fiction horror film based on Stephen King’s 1980 novel of the same name. Following that, Davalos starred as Lilka Ticktin in the 2008 military picture “Defiance.” She was cast two years later as Andromeda in “Clash of the Titans,” a fantasy action-adventure movie, which raised $493 million worldwide, despite sparse critical reviews. He has received two Golden Raspberry Awards. After a role in the neo-noir crime film ‘Mob City,’ Davalos joined the cast ‘The Man at the High Castle’ as Juliana Crain. After showing the role from 2015 to 2018, she participated in two episodes of the web TV series ‘The Punisher.’
Family & Personal Life:
On May 28, 1982, Jepp Dunas and Elyssa Davalos were born in Paris (France). Her mother was a TV and film actress of Finnish and Spanish origin. Her father is a celebrity photographer who specializes in photographs of celebrities. Alexa Davalos is the maternal niece of rock musician and bassist Dominique Davalos and the granddaughter of actor Richard Davalos. Her parents divided up when she was 8 years old.
Davalos went to Hebrew School and then the Flea Theater in New York. She was a bridesmaid at actress Amanda Elizabeth Righetti’s wedding and is good friends with her.
- Full name: Alexa Davalos
- Birthdate: May 28, 1982
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Years active: 2002–present
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Father: Jeff Dunas (Photographer)
- Mother: Elyssa Davalos (Actress)
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 61 kg
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/ Affairs: Josh Lucas
- Film Debut: Coastlines (2002)
- School: Hebrew School
- College: The New School
- Hobbies: Reading and Travelling
- Grandfather Richard Davalos made a strong start in East of Eden in 1955 but was eclipsed by another young actor who portrayed his brother—- James Dean is a well-known actor.
- She was motivated to be an actor as a child when she went to Stella Adler’s acting workshops with her mother, Elyssa Davalos.
- At 3 in the John Frankenheimer’s Riviera, she made her movie debut (1987)
- “I danced a little as a youth, I took ballet, I was a little naive but I’ve never been an athlete until now, and now I like it,” remarked movie journalist Paul Fischer while she was promoting Riddick’s Chronicles (2004). She was a bridesmaid at Amanda Righetti’s 2006 wedding and is good friends with her.
Alexa Davalos Nude Pics
Alexa Davalos Nude Videos