Biography of Nude Julianne Moore
Julianne Moore is an actor and novelist of American-British descent. She is a well-known film and television actress who specializes in playing powerful female roles. She began her career as a theatrical actor after graduating from Boston University and then moved on to starring parts in television shows and films. Her every performance received a standing ovation. Her powerful performance has earned her multiple prizes, including a Golden Globe nomination, Emmy nominations, and even an Oscar nomination in the category of “Best Actress.” She has also received ‘Best Actress’ honors at the Cannes, Venice, and Berlin film festivals. She also put on the hat of a writer and published children’s books with the character ‘frackleface strawberry.’ Her novel was made into a series and is on the ‘New York Times Best Sellers’ list. Her spouse and two children live with her in New York City.
- She made her cinematic debut in 1990 with the film ‘Tales of the Dark Side,’ in which she portrayed a mummy victim.
- Her supporting part in the 1992 film “The Hand That Rocks the Cradle” drew the notice and praise of the critics. In the same year, she appeared in the comedy ‘The Gun in Betty Lou’s Handbag.’
- She starred in four financially successful films in 1993. Her first film that year was ‘Body of Evidence,’ a romantic comedy starring Benny and Joon, followed by ‘The Fugitive,’ a popular criminal thriller starring Harrison Ford, and Robert Altman’s ‘Short Cuts,’ based on Raymond Carver’s writings.
- She had a memorable cameo in the classic theatrical production ‘Vanya on 42nd Street’ in 1994.
- Her film ‘Safe’ was released in 1995. She portrayed a woman fighting unknown ailments in this film. Her depiction of a wealthy housewife who has an unexplainable allergic response to her surroundings received critical acclaim and a nomination for an ‘Independent Spirit Award.’ This film cemented her reputation as a talented actress.
- In the 1995 film ‘Nine Month,’ she played Hugh Grant’s pregnant girlfriend. In 1995, she starred in the film Assassins, in which she played a security specialist.
- In the 1996 film ‘Surviving Picasso,’ she played one of Picasso’s lovers.
- She made her film debut in Steven Spielberg’s ‘The Lost World: Jurassic Park’ in 1997. Julianne was cast in this part based only on her performance in ‘The Fugitive,’ and she didn’t even have to audition. ‘Boogie Nights’ and ‘The Myth of Fingerprints’ were both released the same year.
- ‘The Big Lebowski,’ which she directed in 1998, was a box office flop. However, this oddball comedy is still regarded as a cult masterpiece. In the same year, she starred in the horror film ‘Psycho.’
- In the 1999 film ‘Cookie’s Fortune,’ she played the mentally challenged yet endearing sister. In ‘An Ideal Husband,’ she played the scheming Mrs. Cheveley. Her films ‘Magnolia,’ ‘End of the Affair,’ and ‘A Map of the World’ got similar praise.
- Her two performances in 2002, ‘Far from Heaven,’ in which she portrays a 1950s housewife mother whose picture-perfect life is unexpectedly shattered, and ‘The Hours,’ in which she portrays another 1950s housewife contemplating breaking free from her suburban shackles, received acclaim and rave reviews. Both of these films earned her Oscar nods. She was nominated for Best Actress by 19 organizations for her performance in ‘Far from Heaven.’
- ‘Marie and Bruce’ and ‘Laws of Attraction’ were not particularly popular in 2004. The psychological thriller ‘The Forgotten,’ on the other hand, was a great smash. In 2005, she appeared in a few films and television programs, but they were not highly regarded.
- Her album ‘Children of Men’ was a smash when it was released in 2006. She also dabbled on Broadway, making her Broadway debut in David Hare’s ‘The Vertical Hour.’ Critics, on the other hand, were not impressed.
- She portrayed the part of the closest friend to a homosexual professor who wants to take his life in the 2009 film ‘A Single Man.’ This work has also been nominated for a Golden Globe.
- She starred as an evil queen in the 2015 fantasy–adventure film ‘Seventh Son,’ which garnered mixed reviews. She also starred in the romantic comedy “Maggie’s Plan” and the drama “Freeheld,” which is based on a true tale about a detective and her same-sex companion. The ‘2015 Toronto International Film Festival’ featured both films.
- Julianne has dabbled with writing as well. She developed and published a series of six children’s books featuring the character ‘Freckleface Strawberry’ from 2007 to 2015. In addition to this series, she published a book in 2013 called “My Mom is a Foreigner but Not to Me,” which was based on her experience growing up with a mother from another nation.
- Birthday: 3 December 1960
- Age: 60 Years
- Sun Sign: Sagittarius
- Also Known as: Julie Anne Smith
- Net Worth:USD $50 million Approx.
- Born in: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, U.S.
- Marital Status:Married
- Ex: Bart Freundlich, John Gould Rubin
- Father: Peter Moore Smith
- Mother: Anne Love Smith
- Siblings: Peter Moore Smith, Valerie Smith
- Children: Caleb Freundlich, Liv Freundlich
- Julianne was nominated for an Academy Award three times: in 1998, 2000, and 2003. However, with her outstanding performance in ‘Still Alice,’ she has a chance to win this coveted prize in 2015. This film also earned her a BAFTA nomination.
- She has won three Golden Globe Academy Awards over her career. She won for the first time in 1994 for her performance in “Short Cuts” as “Best Ensemble Cast.” She received it for the second time in 2013 for her role in ‘Game Change.’ Her most recent win was in 2015 for the film ‘Still Alice.’
- In 2012, her work in ‘Game Change’ earned her a ‘Prime Time Emmy Award’ in the category of ‘Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie.’
- She earned the Best Actress Award at the Berlin Film Festival in 2002 for her performance in “The Hours.”
- She earned the ‘Best Actress Award’ at the Cannes Film Festival in 2014 for her role in ‘Maps to the Stars.’
Personal History and Legacy
- She married actor and theatre director John Gould Rubin in 1986. They did, however, divorce in 1993.
- She met her current spouse, Bart Freundlich while working on the film ‘The Myth of Fingerprints’ in 1996. The film was directed by Bart.
- In August of 2003, Julianne and Bart married. Caleb, the couple’s son, was born in 1997, and Liv, the couple’s daughter, was born in 2002. They dwell in New York City’s Greenwich Village.
- Valerie is her younger sister, and Peter, her younger brother, is an author.
Julianne Moore Nude Pics Collection HD