Biography of Nude Jessica Lange
Jessica Phyllis Lange is an award-winning American actress who has appeared in theater, film, and television. Lange made her cinematic debut in 1976’s ‘King Kong,’ for which she received her first Golden Globe nomination. She has received several significant honors over her long career, including the Academy Award.
- Jessica Lange began her modeling career at the Wilhelmina modeling agency. She moved into acting soon after, starring in the 1976 blockbuster ‘King Kong.’ She was then cast as the Angel of Death in ‘All That Jazz,’ a semi-autobiographical film.
- She starred opposite Susan Saint James and Jane Curtin in the 1980 film ‘How to Beat the High Cost of Living.’
- In the 1982 biographical film ‘Frances,’ the actress played the title role of actress Frances Farmer. Lange starred in the TV movie ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof’ the following year.
- She was then cast as Patsy Cline in the film “Sweet Dreams.” In the late 1980s, she starred in the low-budget films ‘Crimes of the Heart,’ ‘Far North,’ and ‘Everybody’s All-American.’
- In the mid-1990s, she appeared in the films Losing Isaiah,’ ‘Rob Roy,’ and ‘A Thousand Acres.’
- Jessica Lange featured in ‘Titus Andronicus,’ a cinematic adaptation of William Shakespeare’s play, in 1999.
- She next starred in HBO’s TV movie ‘Normal’ in 2003, following participating in the 2001 film ‘Prozac Nation.’
- She appeared in the big-screen films ‘Broken Flowers’ and ‘Don’t Come to Knocking,’ as well as the play ‘The Glass Menagerie,’ in 2005. Lange appeared in the television movie ‘Grey Gardens’ in 2009, as Big Edie.
- In 2016, she starred in the film ‘Wild Oats.’ She also appeared in the online sitcom ‘Horace and Pete’ that year. Following that, Lange featured in and co-produced the anthology series Feud: Bette and Joan.’
- Birth Name: Jessica Phyllis Lange
- Nick Name: Jessie
- Age: 72 years
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Birth Place: Cloquet, Minnesota, USA
- Date of Birth: 20 April 1949
- Nationality: American
- Mother Name: Dorothy Florence
- Father Name: Albert John Lange
- Brother: George Lange
- School: Cloquet High School
- College/University: University of Minnesota
- Educational Qualification: Graduated
- Profession: Actress, Model, Singer, and Photographer
- Height: in feet inches- 5’8”
- Weight: in kilograms- 63 kg
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Favorite Place: Scotland
- Favorite Novelist: Emile Zola
From 1971 until 1981, Jessica Lange was married to Spanish photographer Paco Grande. Before divorcing, the couple had a daughter, Aleksandra “Shura” Baryshnikov.
Following that, the actress began dating American writer Sam Shepard. Hannah Jane and Samuel Walker, the couple’s two children, remained with them until 2009. The actress raised a disabled child in the early 1990s.
Lange does not follow anyone’s religion, although she does adhere to some Buddhist principles.
- Jessica Lange played a minor part in Sydney Pollack’s film “Tootsie” in 1982. The actress played opposite Dustin Hoffman in this film. The picture was a big smash, and it helped launch her career.
- She portrayed Ann Talbot in Costa-Gavras’ ‘Music Box’ in 1989. Her portrayal of a Hungarian lawyer in this film garnered her an Academy Award nomination and a Golden Globe nod for best actress.
- In Tony Richardson’s final film, ‘Blue Sky,’ she played a manic-depressed army wife. The film got positive reviews and multiple honors, including Jessica Lange’s Academy Award for Best Actress.
Jessica Lange Nude Pics