Biography of Nude Diora Baird
Diora Baird is an actress from the United States who began her career as a model before moving to Hollywood. Baird began performing in modest roles in movies and television programs after achieving recognition as a model. Following that, she landed the role of Vivian in the hit film ‘Wedding Crashers.’ She maintained her acting career by appearing in a number of television programs in minor but significant parts. ‘Shameless’ and ‘Angel from Hell’ were two of her frequent television appearances.
- Diora Baird, like millions of other children and teens throughout the world, aspired to be a celebrity as a child. She moved away from home to pursue her creative ambitions. She struggled to make it in the entertainment sector at first, but her amazing looks gained her a break in modeling and she was featured in glossy publications. She subsequently went on to star in a number of television shows, some of which were huge hits and others that were not. In 2004, she appeared in TV shows such as ‘The Drew Carey Show’ and ‘Deep Down in Florida.’ However, she rose to prominence in 2005 when she played Vivian in the film ‘Wedding Crashers.
- In 2006, she was busy portraying a variety of characters in a variety of television shows, films, and video games. She portrayed Brianna in the TV series ‘South Beach,’ Tuesday Blackwell in the film ‘Hot Tamale,’ Penelope in the film ‘Vegas, Baby,’ Tiffany in the film ‘Fifty Pills,’ Kiki in the film ‘Accepted,’ and Bailey in the film ‘The Texas Chain Massacre: The Beginning’ (Film).
- She had major roles in a few films, but she also had little yet significant roles in many more. In 2010, she also appeared in the online series ‘Tea Party Macabre.’ In 2018, her role in the online series ‘Cobra Kai’ was highly praised. She is now filming for the film ‘The Missing Sister,’ in which she portrays Collette.
- Date of Birth: 6 April 1983
- Birth Place: Miami, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Diora Lynn Baird
- Nickname: Diora
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Height in Feet: 5’8″
- Mother:Sharon Baird
- Spouse/Husband: Jonathan Togo (2013-2016)
- Children: 1 (Son) (December 12, 2012)
- Marital Status:Divorced
Diora Baird starred in a few music videos, including Royalush’s ‘Au Natural’ from 2007 and The Black Keys’ ‘Howlin’ for You’ from 2011. In 2011, she also appeared in Garfunkel and Oates’ ‘This Party Took a Turn for the Douche,’ as well as Maroon 5’s ‘Out of Goodbyes,’ which included Lady Antebellum.
Personal & Family Life
Diora Lynn Baird was born in Miami, Florida on April 6, 1983. She married Jonathan Togo, her longtime lover, in 2013, but the couple split three years later. She began dating comedian Mav Viola after coming out as a lesbian in 2017. On December 29, 2017, they got engaged.
- She was born in Miami, Florida, on April 6, 1983.
- She used to be a Guess model.
- In 2007, she was named #76 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 list, and #64 in 2008.
- She worked as a waiter and other occupations before entering the modeling profession.
- From 2005 until 2007, she was in a relationship with Taylor Handley.
- Baird got engaged to comedian Mav Viola on December 29, 2017.
Diora Baird Nude Pics