Nude Alexia Fast Biography
Alexia Fast is a Canadian actress, model, and singer who started writing, directing, and performing in short films at the age of seven. She is equally brilliant in acting and singing, having been born to a film producer mother and a singer father. She made her cinematic debut in the zombie comedy ‘Fido,’ and at the age of 13, she got her first ‘Leo Award’ for her performance in the telefilm ‘Past Tense,’ for which she received her first ‘Leo Award.’ She won another ‘Leo Award’ three years later for her work in the psychological thriller ‘Repeaters.’ She worked in high-profile films including ‘Hungry Hills,’ ‘Blackbird,’ ‘Jack Reacher,’ and ‘The Captive’ early in her career. She has recurring parts on television shows such as ‘Kaya’ and ‘Manhattan,’ as well as guest appearances on ‘The 4400,’ Tin Man, ‘The Secret Circle,’ Red Widow,’ and ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.’ She has also appeared in roughly a dozen telefilms during the course of her decade-long career.
- Alexia Fast wrote, directed, and starred in ‘The Red Bridge,’ a short film that appeared at the 2002 Atlantic Film Festival and Reel to Reel Film Festivals when she was just seven years old. At the age of 11, she landed her first agency and began appearing on television and in films. In 2005, she made her debut appearance on television in the telefilm ‘His and Her Christmas.’ The following year, she made her feature film debut alongside Carrie Anne Moss as feisty, gun-wielding Cindy Bottoms in the zombie comedy picture ‘Fido,’ which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and Sundance. That year, she also starred as Sara Shay in the made-for-television film ‘Past Tense,’ which earned her first ‘Leo Award’ for ‘Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Feature Length Drama’ at the age of 13.
- In the comedy film ‘Kickin It Old Skool,’ she played the younger version of the character played by Maria Menounos. Alexia, who had previously appeared in recurring parts on the shows ‘The 4400’ and ‘Tin Man,’ was cast in the lead role on MTV’s ‘Kaya’ in 2007. She proceeded to feature in telefilms such as ‘The Party Never Stops: Diary of a Binge Drinker,’ ‘Left Coast,’ ‘Gym Teacher: The Movie,’ and ‘The 19th Wife,’ and had a cameo appearance on the television series ‘Flashpoint,’ in the years that followed. In 2009, she was a member of the cast of the indie western ‘Hungry Hills.’ She won her second ‘Leo Award’ in the category of ‘Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Feature Length Drama’ in 2011 for her supporting role of Charlotte Halsted in the Canadian independent psychological thriller film ‘Repeaters’ in 2010.
- In the drama-thriller ‘Triple Dog,’ Alexia Fast was cast in the starring role of Eve Spalding. In 2012, she played a recurring character in the supernatural adolescent drama ‘The Secret Circle.’ In the same year, she appeared in the action-thriller picture ‘Jack Reacher,’ opposite Tom Cruise and Rosamund Pike, and had a leading part in the award-winning drama film ‘Blackbird.’ She made guest appearances on the television drama ‘Red Widow’ and the police procedural series ‘Motive’ in 2014, playing Cassandra Lane in the thriller film ‘The Captive.’ She also made guest appearances on the television drama ‘Red Widow’ and the police procedural series ‘Motive.’ She also starred in the drama series ‘Manhattan’ as Callie Winter, and she returned as a guest cast member for the second season in 2015. She recently participated in the horror-thriller film ‘The Ninth Passenger’ (2018) and had a recurring guest role on ‘Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (2017).
- Real Name: Alexia Fast
- Nick Name: Alexia
- Age: 28 (As of 2021)
- Nationality: Canadian
- Education Level: Undergraduate
- Place of Birth: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Birth Sign: Virgo
- Year of Birth: 1992
- Profession/Career: Actress, Singer, Model
- Net Worth: USD $275 million Approx.
- Debut Film: Fido (2006)
- Height: 5’9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 60KG
- Alexia Fast wrote, directed, and performed in a short film called The Red Bridge when she was seven years old. After acquiring her first agency at the age of 11, she starred in her first feature picture, Fido.
- Her Lady Ella and Her Christmas, Past Tense, and Firestorm. The Last Stand at Yellowstone was among her television appearances. She went on to star in television shows after Fido until 2009 when she portrayed Julie in the film Helen.
- Hungry Hills and Repeaters, both of which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival, featured Fast. She starred in the film Triple Dog in 2010.
- She featured in Last Kind Words and Blackbird shortly after recording her final episode of Supernatural. She had a minor part in the film Jack Reacher in 2012.
- Fast received two Leo Awards, the first in 2007 for her part in Past Tense in the category Best Leading Female Performance in a Dramatic Feature Film and the second in 2011 for her role in Repeaters in the category Best Supporting Female Performance in a Dramatic Feature Film.
Alexia Fast Nude Pics Collection